PGA National Resort & Spa’s multi-million-dollar transformation is underway & reimagining luxury
The Resort is not only transforming all interior and exterior design but is also introducing new amenities for guests and members looking for an experience unlike any other.
While respecting that golf made it legendary, the team behind the project realizes its future legacy must be focused on offering a fully engaging wellness destination experience with something for every generation of guest and member.
The transformation includes a complete resort interior redesign featuring brand new guest rooms and suites, new arrival experience, lobby, lobby bar, and two new signature dining experiences featuring two of South Florida’s Top Chef Alumni, Jeremy Ford and Lindsay Autry, also a James Beard nominee.
With multiple award-winning designers on the project, the Resort is completing a revamp of its destination Spa at PGA, with interiors being championed by famed local, Venus Williams’ firm, V Starr Design who will re-image the 40,000-square-foot Spa concept and will feature the latest spa treatments to include a salt room.
- a complete re-design of the VIP Members Club
- a new golf experience by Staples Golf featuring a new 18 hole course named The Match, and a new Par 3 short course; called The Staple, designed simply “for fun” according to Andy Staples;
- a new Golf Academy
- high-end Chocolatier & Ice Cream Shop
- Kids Club
- a brand new Water Feature experience (in 2022)
Visit: pgaresort.com; or call 561.227.2548
- By Nancy Radlauer, Editor-in-Chief, editor.InboundMagazine@gmail.com