Seabourn Sojourn to open summer season; Mediterranean; June 6, 2022
Seabourn, the ultra-luxury ocean and expedition travel company, continues to work with various global government and port officials to develop plans for a full return to cruising. The line is currently operating two of the five ships in its fleet.
The ship will resume service in Europe, where it will spend its summer 2022 season sailing the Western Mediterranean exploring the French and Italian Rivieras, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Morocco, Malta and the Canary Islands.
“Based on input from our loyal guests and those interested to experience Seabourn for the first time, we revised the restart for Seabourn Sojourn to coincide with peak summer 2022 travel,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “We know our guests are eager to see the world with us again, and we look forward to welcoming guests back.”
The revised restart date means the brand is cancelling the 2022 145-day World Cruise on Seabourn Sojourn; originally scheduled to depart on January 11, 2022 from Los Angeles. The 2024 World Cruise itinerary will replicate the highly anticipated 2022 World Cruise and be available for booking in October 2021. Guests and travel advisors on the cancelled 2022 World Cruise voyage will receive specific information applicable to their booking.
VISIT: Seabourn; 1-800-929-9391; www.seabourn.com International guests may contact Seabourn: UK (GBP Currency) – 0344 338 8610; Europe (Euro currency) – 00800 1872 1872; Australia (AUD currency) – 1 300 987 323.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and the people and communities our ships visit. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices! Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for…
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- World-class dining, enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™ – optional shore excursions in select destinations
- Select purposeful and sustainable experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
* Nancy Radlauer, Editor in Chief; email@example.com