The Glazer Children’s Museum, located in Tampa’s beautiful Waterfront Arts District, has joined the Tampa Bay CityPASS® program’s lineup of family-friendly attractions. Designed to make travel smoother, easier and vastly more affordable, Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets save visitors 52% or more off the cost of purchasing combined admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay theme park and four additional area attractions.
Perfect for budget-smart families, each Tampa Bay CityPASS ticket covers deeply discounted prepaid admission to:
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- The Florida Aquarium
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Plus, your choice of any two of the following attractions (visited in any order):
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- The Tropics Boat Tours Dolphin or Sunset Cruise
- Museum of Science & Industry
- NEW Glazer Children’s Museum
- One of the museum’s most captivating exhibits was custom designed by multi-disciplinary artist Ivan Toth Depeña. His Glazer piece, titled Light Cloud, is a high-tech installation whose coiled configuration evokes the swirling wind patterns of Florida’s tropical storms. By touching sensors and mixing various colors, museum guests can manipulate the suspended sculpture, triggering musical tones and sending streams of colored light whirling and dancing through the piece.
- Coming May 26, 2023 (included with general admission) is Big John the Triceratops. This colossal exhibit, “66 million years in the making,” puts guests nose to nose with “Big John,” the world’s largest documented triceratops skeleton. The new exhibit is designed to let visitors study this fascinating fossil from every angle—even underneath. Clear pop-up “bubbles” will allow the most inquisitive dino enthusiasts to view the skeleton from below. Discovered in South Dakota’s Hell Creek geological area, Big John measures 26 feet long and 10 feet tall (8 meters by 3 meters), roughly the size of an RV. The massive dinosaur will take up residence on the museum’s third floor, which will also house a dinosaur-themed education center. Big John is on long-term loan to the museum thanks to a generous collaboration with the Tampa-based Pagidipati family.
The Glazer Children’s Museum helps to deepen family connections with its ever-changing list of Family Play Projects, encourages guests to cozy up for story time, and lets kids channel their endless energy into dozens of interactive, hands-on exhibits.
Tampa Bay CityPASS ticket – $139 adults; $124 children, ages 3-9. Each ticket is valid for nine consecutive days, including the first day of use.
Visit: CityPASS.com to purchase and instantly download easy-to-use mobile tickets.
City Pass, Inc., offers a risk-free 365-day return policy on any nonactivated tickets.
About CityPASS: For 25 years, CityPASS tickets have been premier products for travelers who want to visit a destination’s top attractions while enjoying significant savings. Based on more than 82,000 reviews, the tickets have an average customer rating of 4.6 stars (out of a possible 5). CityPASS tickets are currently available in 15 North American destinations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Southern California, Tampa Bay and Toronto. Since 1997, more than 25 million CityPASS tickets have been sold.
Prices and programs subject to change. CityPASS® and City Pass® are registered trademarks of City Pass, Inc., and the exclusive property of City Pass, Inc.