Gordon Ramsay Burger
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Gordon Ramsay’s gourmet burger restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip begins serving a unique selection of breakfast dishes and beverages, making it the 1st Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas to offer breakfast.
Executive Chef Agata Siwinska and the culinary team at Planet Hollywood have created mouthwatering new dishes, ranging from savory to sweet, to help guests get their day started. Highlights from the breakfast menu include:
- Brunch Burger: beef patty, over-medium egg, American cheese, grilled onions, pork bacon, brioche b
- Hell Yeah Sandwich: egg, Asadero cheese, jalapeño, roasted tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno aioli, brioche
- Las Vegan Sandwich: plant-based sausage patty, tofu scramble, arugula, roasted tomato, vegan bun
- The El Loco: soft eggs, short rib, tater tots, pickled shallots, white cheddar, salsa, spinach tortilla
- Cheesy Tots: house spice, pork bacon, Parmesan cheese, fried chives, white cheddar ale sauce
- Bread Pudding French Toast Sticks: toffee sauce, house jam
In addition to the new dishes, Gordon Ramsay Burger will also feature fresh-juice cocktails, coffee cocktails, mocktails, smoothies and other beverages on the breakfast menu.
New cocktails include: Vegas Sunrise, Don Julio tequila, Triple Sec, fresh pineapple juice, fresh orange juice, raspberries, Red Bull Tropical edition; Oh’ Bloody Hell, Absolut Peppar vodka, house bloody mary mix, lemon juice, lime juice, crispy prosciutto, mozzarella, basil; Buzzed Bunny, Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit, Rose vodka, fresh carrot juice, fresh grapefruit juice; Cool as a Cucumber, Ketel One Cucumber Mint vodka, fresh green juice, agave; Irish Coffee, Jameson Irish whiskey, Baileys Irish cream liqueur, fresh-brewed coffee; Flaming Mocha, mixed with mocha, Tuaca, Fireball whiskey, Baileys Irish cream liqueur
The restaurant hours 8 a.m. with the full breakfast menu available until 10:15 a.m. daily.